Raw material ingredients used for manufacturing of Portland Cement are:
- Calcareous Materials: Calcareous Materials are compounds of calcium and magnesium. Limestones are common calcareous material used in manufacturing cement.
- Argillaceous Materials: Argillaceous Materials are mainly silica, alumina and oxides of iron. Clay and shale are common argillaceous material used as cement ingredient in the process of manufacturing cement.
- 8 Main Cement Ingredients & Their Functions
- Properties of Good Cement
- Uses of Cement
- Field Test of Cement
- What is White cement?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of White cement
- Uses of White Portland Cement