The Book "Open Channel Flow" is written by F.M. Henderson, professor of Civil Engineering, University of Canterbury, Chrischurch, New Zealand. The book was first published in 1966. This book is used as a course material in many universities of the world.
Buy This Book
Buy this book from Amazon.com
Get Free PDF eBook
Click any of the following links to get your free eBook.
Note 1: If possible, please buy the book.
Note 2: The free download links given above are from external websites. Visitors are suggested to visit these sites on their own risk. Civiltoday.com will not take responsibilities for any problems faced by visitors after visiting these sites.
Note 3: Civiltoday.com has no connection with these external websites. If the linked sites violet any copyright policy please inform us. We will immediately unlink them. Thank you for being with us.
Contents of Open Channel Flow By Henderson
- CHAPTER 1: Concept of Fluid Flow
- CHAPTER 2: The Energy principle in open Channel Flow
- CHAPTER 3: The Momentum Principle in open Channel Flow
- CHAPTER 4: Flow Resistance
- CHAPTER 5: Flow Resistance - Nonuniform Flow Computations
- CHAPTER 6: Channel Controls
- CHAPTER 7: Channel Transitions
- CHAPTER 8: Unsteady Flow
- CHAPTER 9: Flood Routing
- CHAPTER 10: Sediment Transport
- CHAPTER 11: Similitude and Models