The Book "Open Channel Flow" is written by M. Hanif Chaudhry, professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina, United States. The book was first published in 1993. This book is used as a course material in many universities of the world.
Buy This Book
Get Free PDF eBook
Click any of the following links to get your free eBook.
Note 1: If possible, please buy the book.
Note 2: The free download links given above are from external websites. Visitors are suggested to visit these sites at their own risk. Civiltoday.com will not take responsibilities for any problems faced by visitors after visiting these sites.
Note 3: civiltoday.com is not the original publisher of this book on the internet. This book's authors have all the copyrights on it. We are just sharing the available link.
Note 4: Civiltoday.com has no connection with these external websites. If the linked sites violet any copyright policy please inform us. We will immediately unlink them. Thank you for being with us.
Floowing online version of the is shared on slideshare.net.
Contents of Open Channel Flow By Henderson
- CHAPTER 1: BASIC CONCEPTS
- CHAPTER 2: CONSERVATION LAWS
- CHAPTER 3: CRITICAL FLOW
- CHAPTER 4: UNIFORM FLOW
- CHAPTER 5: GRADUALLY VARIED FLOW
- CHAPTER 6: COMPUTATION OF GRADUALLY VARIED FLOW
- CHAPTER 7: RAPIDLY VARIED FLOW
- CHAPTER 8: COMPUTATION OF RAPIDLY VARIED FLOW
- CHAPTER 9: CHANNEL DESIGN
- CHAPTER 10: SPECIAL TOPICS
- CHAPTER 11: UNSTEADY FLOW
- CHAPTER 12:GOVERNING EQUATIONS FOR ONE-DIMENSIONAL FLOW
- CHAPTER 13: NUMERICAL METHODS
- CHAPTER 14: FINITE-DIFFERENCE METHODS
- CHAPTER 15: TWO-DIMENSIONAL FLOW
- CHAPTER 16:SEDIMENT TRANSPORT
- CHAPTER 17:SPECIAL TOPICS