Uses of Hardwood Plywood
Following are the common uses of Hardwood Plywood:
- For flooring of houses.
- Used for giving structures to walls.
- Mostly used for wear resistance.
These are the general uses. Some special Hard plywood bear special qualities and used for different purposes is described below:
- Hard plywood especially from wood like Birch (Betula sp.) which is used for
- Turbine blades for windy machinery.
- LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) carrier box making.
- Some hard plywood are coated with the phenolic resin which is used for Panels in concrete formwork systems
- Floors of containers.
- Top roofs, floors, side walls of vehicles are made of this type of plywood.
- Construction of scaffolding.
- Birch plywood is moderated with two combined characteristics smoothness and thickness which enhances the durability of this type. And used for:
- Painting boards
- The base structure of flooring.
- Furniture making.
- Sports stadium construction.
- Sports equipment.
- Musical instruments