Thermal conductivity of a material is its ability to conduct heat.
Common red bricks have a thermal conductivity of 0.6 Wm-1K-1 . For insulating bricks, the value is even lower 0.15 Wm-1K-1. 
Brick Related Articles
- What is brick?
- Types of Bricks
- Composition of Bricks
- Characteristics of Good Bricks.
- Uses of brick.
- Compressive Strength of Brick
- Density of Brick
- Thermal Conductivity of Brick
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Hoffmann kiln.
- What is Refractory or Fire Bricks? Types, Composition
- Properties of Good Refractory Bricks
- Uses of Refractory Bricks
- Lime Pitting